About the Competition
Autodesk DesignNext Africa 2018 Student Design Competition is intended to encourage students of architecture, engineering and design to improve their digital design skills using Autodesk tools and develop innovative solutions for a better future. The contest of this year takes place in the categories of “Building Design” and “Product Design”.
Categories and Disciplines
|Building Design||Architecture, Building Sciences, Construction Eng., Civil Eng, Environment Eng., Structural Eng.|
|Product Design||Aerospace, Industrial Design, Manufacturing Eng., Mechanical Eng., Mechatronic Eng., Production Eng.|
- The participants may submit their graduation or course projects as the contest entry. There is no restriction on the subject of the entry.
- For sustainability purposes, maximum use renewable energies must be taken into account. It is also preferred that the project is designed in accordance with the principles of accessibility.
Eligibility for participation
- Participation in the contest is free of charge.
- Eligible are undergraduate students from universities in the following countries: Algeria, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tunisia and Uganda.
- Students must be over 18 as at the date of registration. Participants can register either individually or as a team of two.
- Each participant can submit only one project, individually or as a team.
- Submitted projects must be original.
- Applications for registration shall be made electronically through www.designnextafrica.com Deadline for registration must be observed.